måndag 31 mars 2008

I’m having a hard time to keeping myself together. I hates it when it everything’s shit. I don’t know what to do with myself and I don’t know what I want to do. I don’t know what I want to be or which school I want to go to. I hate the school I’m going to right now. It’s just like a high school. Everyone’s talking shit like kids and stabs you in the back. I know I’m not better than them, and that they are not better than me. I know that I shouldn’t care what people think and I shouldn’t care about the people who is talking shit about me. “The girl who can’t take good pictures – How the fuck did she manage to get into this school?” Goddamn it. Why is everything so hard?

2 kommentarer :

Ben sa...

what do you study? school is as hard as you make it. if people are talking shit then just ignore them.

emilie sa...

i study photography.