lördag 30 maj 2009

130

Today is the day! My sister is getting married. I finally got to use my pink dress that has been in my closet for 4 months. I have been awake for hours because I have to prepare my photographic work I'm going to do today. In a couple of hours I'm going in to town to follow my sister to the hair dresser. I'm going to follow her all day with my camera. It will finally end up as a book that I'm going to give to her and her husband. I'm really really excited!

My mum is the best. Yesterday she gave me medicine that I really need for my asthma. It was really expensive but I really need it. Now I can finally breath normally again. My siblings and parents have really been the best to me the past days (also my friends that I have called and who really misses me!) since they know how hard my life is right now (and have been the past couple of months). I'm glad to have people around me who cares and see what you are going trough. I don't need people in my life who's just throwing shit on me.

See you soon! I'm going to give you a major picture update soon. Have a nice sunny day.

2 kommentarer :

A. sa...

that book idea is wonderful, glad that you are doing well!

naugle sa...

congrats, please post pics when they're done.